Transform Trust are a multi academy trust which was formed in 2013. There values and ethos set them apart from other Trusts in that they have a strong focus on empowering their member schools, driving the improvement journey whilst maintaining the schools own individual identity and community focus.
Sneinton St Stephen’s is an academy within the Transform Trust.
Please find below links to:
- Transform Trust Scheme of Delegation
- Transform Trust Master Funding Agreement
- Transform Trust Statuory Audited Accounts
- Transform Trust Audited Accounts of previous years and Value for Money Statement
- Transform Trust Memorandum of Understanding
- Transform Trust Articles of Association
- Transform Trustees
- Transform Trust Terms of Reference
- Transform Trust Supplementary Funding Agreements for all Trust Schools
- Transform Trust Finance Policy Handbook
Please click here to view other schools within the Transform Trust family.
Click on the logo below to visit the Transform Teaching School website.
#HappyFriday The #Nottingham Festival of Science and Curiosity kicks off tomorrow with a brilliant FREE event at Nottingham Central Library - Family Science Fun Day! 🚀 See what else is on for @NottsFOSAC here goo.gl/3JKFms pic.twitter.com/7ROLnWochJ
Ended an amazing half term with my Kings and Queens having a celebratory banquet King Charles II style! “Champagne”, dancing, party food and a roaming spaniel. #cheers @sneintonprimary #ks1 #endofterm pic.twitter.com/bLD5VXW7B1