Transform Trust are a multi academy trust which was formed in 2013. There values and ethos set them apart from other Trusts in that they have a strong focus on empowering their member schools, driving the improvement journey whilst maintaining the schools own individual identity and community focus.
Sneinton St Stephen’s is an academy within the Transform Trust.
Please find below links to:
- Transform Trust Scheme of Delegation
- Transform Trust Master Funding Agreement
- Transform Trust Statuory Audited Accounts
- Transform Trust Audited Accounts of previous years and Value for Money Statement
- Transform Trust Memorandum of Understanding
- Transform Trust Articles of Association
- Transform Trustees
- Transform Trust Terms of Reference
- Transform Trust Supplementary Funding Agreements for all Trust Schools
- Transform Trust Finance Policy Handbook
Please click here to view other schools within the Transform Trust family.
Click on the logo below to visit the Transform Teaching School website.
Smiles all round! These talented people on completion of our @TransformTSA NQT programme. Our children and schools are privileged to have you. Congratulations and see you next year for NQT+ exciting times ahead! #TransformNQT #togetherweachieve pic.twitter.com/zH2pAvvbSX
If a teacher has made a difference to you and your family, why not take a few minutes to say ‘thank you’ through the #ThankATeacher campaign? It’s a great, free, way to say thanks, and it’s open to all. Simply fill in a form online and make someone’s day! thankateacher.co.uk pic.twitter.com/2TY0MIQQoR
Thank you to @marktransform for taking this BEAUTIFUL image of Niagara Falls on his recent trip to #Canada courtesy of @leaderstoday! #MondayMotivation #MondayMorning #BeingYourBest #BeingMyBest #FED @FEDleaders @steveradcliffe @Shish_Transform pic.twitter.com/nou4FxMPKX
Great work on developing a Reading for Pleasure culture! @sneintonprimary @juliedoyleRR21 @mrswalkerteach Such power in developing a holistic view of reading. It was a pleasure to visit last week. #teacherswhoread #readerswhoteach @TransformTrust twitter.com/juliedoylerr21…