Sneinton and St Ann’s EIP-EPIC (Sneinton and St Ann’s Primary / Secondary and academy schools)
- CPD opportunities, Funding, Bids.
- School linking projects, Procurement, Sharing of resources.
- Raising attainment and families and community sub groups, Sporting opportunities.
Nottingham Academy, Emmanuel and Secondary academy and feed schools
- CPD Opportunities. Teacher Expertise. School linking projects. Transition programme KS2-KS3.
- Sharing of resources. Moderation of assessments and standards.
- Dealing with local issues/challenges – i.e. admissions, attendance, social care.
Transform Teacher School Alliance – lead school
- Part of development of new teaching school focusing on the big 6 (Cohort 2). 45 schools involved (members).
- Developing ITT modules with Nottingham University to deliver school direct. Access to all workshops/CPD. School to school improvement programmes – ITP, OTP etc.
- Leadership committee and governance. ITP/OTP.
Challenge Partners – George Spencer Teaching School Alliance
- National network of schools with recognised areas of excellence.
- Senior leaders have complete School Review training and participated in a review.
- External moderation of school self evaluation.
Church School Partnership
- Collaborative agreement between 3 Church of England Primaries under one Executive Head.
- Strategy / Partnership meetings.
Transform Trust – lead school for a multi academy trust
- Current two schools in the Trust – lead partner.
CIMIST – Wider opportunities programme
- Gifted and talented Music programme.
- Learning instruments – Year 4 children.
Nottingham LA services / Nottingham Learning Trust
- Numeracy / Literacy consultants for CPD.
- Staff training courses delivered – Early Years etc.
- Behaviour Support Team/Family Intervention Project/Youth Offending Team.
- Nottingham Tram project. Moderation. Eco schools liaison with Eco-schools Co-ordinator.
WHAT FOR: Drug awareness project.
WHAT FOR: Raising awareness of child protection and bullying issues.
- Challenging domestic violence.
- Encourage good and informed choices.
- Enrichment activities – developing creative teaching and learning practices.
- Artsmark award.
- Reading Volunteers.
- Fundraising help.
- Team Challenge.
- IT mentors.
Bio Source Science
- Football kit sponsorship.
- Off site visits.
WHAT FOR: Sneinton Parent group fundraising donations.
New College Nottingham
- Reading Delivering Family learning courses.
- Student placements.
- Developing new teacher training programme modules.
- School Direct.
- Visits/raising Aspirations.
Bishop Grottesque University
WHAT FOR: Student placements (EAL).
Nottingham Trent University
- PGCE / Bed Students.
- Reading Volunteers.
- Raising aspirations days.
Victoria Leisure Centre
- Leisure facilities for pupils and families.
- Swimming lessons held.
- Providing Staff CPD.
- Support with fund raising.
Nottingham Contemporary Art Gallery
WHAT FOR: Enrichment – Visits / Workshops.
Nottingham Forest Football Club
- Homework and out of school learning opportunities.
- ‘Megaread’ project / visits.
- Raising aspirations programmes.
- Support with fundraising.
- Library visits.
- Homework club facilities.
WHAT FOR: Enrichment – history topic work.
Local Residents Group – Police / Wardens
- Community engagement.
- Projects based local area.
Notts County Football Club
- Sports coaching in school.
- Extra curricular activities.
Sneinton Health Centre
- School links to health.
- School nurse/ Paediatrician/ Speech and Language therapist.
Spiral (bereavement support)
WHAT FOR: Bereavement support and individual therapy sessions.
WHAT FOR: Emotional support professional services.
St Stephens Church – Meadows / St Christopher’s Church / St Mary’s Church
- Enrichment – RE visits, Christmas services.
- Leading collective workshops.
Nottingham Evening Post
- Helping us celebrate our successes.
- BereavementSchool to school support.
- National leader work.
- CPD with core and senior leaders.
- Professional partners.
- INSET and staff training.
NCSL – trained MLDP, ITP and OTP Facilitators
- Emotional Running ITP and OTP programmes.
- Delivering CPD internal and external.
- CPD leadership opportunities.
NLE / NSS other work
- Hosting visitors – national and international.
- Providing Inset training for schools.
- Training staff.
- CPD opportunities.
- Presenting to Headteachers conferences.
- NPQH placements.
- Professional partner work – mentoring / coaching.