- Our children show intellectual curiosity, questioning the world around them and problem solving. They develop the flexibility to work independently, collaboratively and creatively.
- Our children are unique and our curriculum is delivered by dedicated, passionate staff in a way that leaves nobody behind and inspires everyone.
- Our children are taught in an environment that is ingrained with our school values. Both they and their family are deeply cared about. This given all our children a security in their learning and a collective consciousness.
- The curriculum enables our students have confidence in their futures. The wisdom, skills, knowledge, relationships and experiences they gain are equipping them for the job market of the future.
- Our children learn through the curriculum structure to constantly revisit prior learning, building links to new understanding. They practice and apply these skills but become profound learners by finding opportunities to connect their understanding both within the curriculum and in the wider context.
- Our children understand that learning is a process that requires determination and skills. Each child develops to their full potential because staff have fantastic relationships with them and deeply understand their learning needs. Through swift assessment and intervention, they ensure all children are challenged.
"We all learn, play and care in our own ways since we're all unique. The teachers know us all, specifically by what we're best at and what we're capable of. As well as that, our learning tree branches help us to develop our own way of learning and find out about how we can improve ourselves."
"During class and out of it, the teachers encourage a positive atmosphere where we know that if we make a mistake, we can realise it's ok and learn from it. We use the acronym F.A.I.L which means first attempts in learning; this helps us realise that failing at something is just another way to learn."
"Our teacher help us to make connections across our subjects because they want to challenge our thinking."
"Our school is especially cool because our methods of problem solving are extremely diverse. We will look into every possible way of going around a problem and put them together to create the best piece of work we can do. Also, our teachers help us by introducing us to new methods of solving problems."
"Our school is a school which is constantly following new advances in technology.
In our school, we are trusted and encouraged to be independent."
"In class, the teachers know us well and recognise what we are good at. We learnt o push ourselves to reach the maximum capability of what we can achieve with our talent."
"The teachers know you well because the focus on how you do things and give you specific challenges."
"There is no limit to what we can learn."