We are passionate about working together with all our families and seek to provide opportunities throughout the school year for parents/carers to get involved in the life of school.
Over the years, we have had lots of support from families through:
- Sharing knowledge and experience of cultural experiences and celebrations.
- Presenting about jobs and professions to develop children's understanding of the world and future career pathways.
- Developing children's knowledge and skills through specialist workshops and activities e.g. growing and harvesting, artist workshops and outdoor learning activities.
- Supporting with educational visits in the local area and beyond.
- Attendance at topic celebration events.
- Reading with children on a regular basis.
There are also lots of ways that parents and carers can join our community and connect with each other.
Family Breakfast ‘Books and Breakfast’
Every Monday morning
School Hall - 8:15am – 8:45am
Parent/Carer Tea and Coffee Drop-In
Every Friday morning
Community Room - 8:35am – 9:30am
Afterschool Church, Led by St. Stephen’s Church
Once a Month
School Hall - 3:30pm – 4:15pm
Parent/Carer Prayer Group
2nd and 4th Monday of each month
Community Room - 8:45am – 9:15am
Our School Learning Mentors are always seeking opportunities to connect with families through our Inspire Community Group.
If you would like more information about getting involved in school or have any ideas or opportunities for supporting within school, please contact:
Mrs Pruszak or Mrs Hoffman