Download our Intent Poster:
Our vision is for children to:
DEVELOP A PASSION FOR LIFELONG LEARNING, EXPLORING LIFE IN ALL ITS FULLNESS WITH HOPE AND ASPIRATION, THROUGH A WORLD CLASS EDUCATION.
In order to achieve this, we intend to:
- Educate for wisdom, knowledge and skills to thrive in the global environment of the 21st Century, with hope and aspiration.
- Build upon our core Christian values that feed into every aspect of education within school and our community.
- Equip pupils with strategies so that they understand and recognise themselves as learners and develop a passion for lifelong learning.
- Provide the knowledge and skills across a broad curriculum, enabling pupils to follow areas of interest and ultimately be happy and successful, educated citizens.
- Empower all pupils and raise their self-esteem to be the best they can be and explore life in all its fullness with hope and aspiration.
- To provide cultural capital for those pupils with disadvantaged starting points so that disadvantage is not a barrier to excellence and they can flourish in all they set out to achieve.
- To develop their leadership skills and ensure they are well prepared for the next Phase or Key Stage.